Except for Buttonmania. The sale was by weight; below cost Aussie $4.
Completely forgot to take swatches of all WIP fabrics before leaving NZ, but luckily did have some swatches with me in a notebook I always carry.
In no particular order:
- green buttons match one of those swatches, couldn’t decide which style I liked best so hey! bought both
- grey for coat fabric given to me by Auntie Muriel
- black buttons are always useful
- brown buttons either end because I liked them
- buckles are for future projects
- and how cute are the little two-toned cream and brown buttons in the centre.
Next time, just wait until next time!